Monday 21 April 2014

Ramble #16 Myositis on my Journey for Pain relief

Sunday A Day of doing nothing resulted in nothing, as much pain as normal in my knees again my Left knee / leg is the worst for what good it is i might have well lose the Left leg, i cant stand up from the seated position i'm sure my calfs have lost some muscle mass, the right leg isnt as painfull as the left leg at all, the funny thing is my left leg pain is horrific but has little twitching, the right leg isnt very painful but the muscles in that leg do a Dance the calf muscles twitch wriggle all day. in that leg,
not a great vid my right Leg twitching from a while ago http://youtu.be/0FRjbitrFLc
So i'll continue with the regime tablets that dont kill the paim Amitriptyline can help me sleep if i dont move
too much when i get in bed statue sleeping lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment